Witamy na forum %s

Oficjalne forum ShowUp.tv

Zaloguj się

my chip i cant withdraw

Pieniądze nie dotarły? Nie da się zlecić wypłaty?
ODPOWIEDZ
honeyalexine123

my chip i cant withdraw

Post autor: honeyalexine123 » sob mar 09, 2024 6:17 pm

hello its honeyalexine who model on showup im from philippines.i had like to share my opinion to be here .i had lot of token to my acount but i cant withdraw it without polish bank account i had lot of coin theres only stock to my account..almost 1 year i didnt stream here because of that something change rule on showup my friend who invited me to joined here in show up he is from poland he is polish he help me almost to withdraw my earning token most of time when i like to withdraw he use him bank account from polish to withdraw my token and he send money to my bank account from philippines but theres no more possible anymore that why i stop 1 year a go to be here and back this year to see something new but theres never changeand try to report this again for moderator theres no case to solve this problem to withdraw my token i also contact payredeem theres no help the issues and really suck.i cant also make revolut because im from philippines theres no available to my country taht revolut.thank u for reading my long message report im just looking forward to see some good news on this topic,have a nice day greetingsfrom philippines.thank u so much.

ODPOWIEDZ