Witamy na forum %s

Oficjalne forum ShowUp.tv

Zaloguj się

Chip return

Pieniądze nie dotarły? Nie da się zlecić wypłaty?
ODPOWIEDZ
Selena_Sweet

Chip return

Post autor: Selena_Sweet » wt kwie 18, 2023 8:44 am

Good afternoon. Last week there was a problem with the cancellation of the payment. I am engaged in a studio and the models that work with me do not have the ability to directly withdraw tokens for themselves, so I help them with this. You can see that the tokens are repeatedly credited to the account, it is obvious that the models are aware of this and know that I am withdrawing money, since others do not have the opportunity to withdraw them to their account. Can this problem be solved?

Awatar użytkownika
GORYL

Post autor: GORYL » wt kwie 18, 2023 2:06 pm

Selena_Sweet pisze:
wt kwie 18, 2023 8:44 am
Good afternoon. Last week there was a problem with the cancellation of the payment. I am engaged in a studio and the models that work with me do not have the ability to directly withdraw tokens for themselves, so I help them with this. You can see that the tokens are repeatedly credited to the account, it is obvious that the models are aware of this and know that I am withdrawing money, since others do not have the opportunity to withdraw them to their account. Can this problem be solved?
The rules of the portal prohibit it
Making payments to third parties is prohibited by law.

Nowy Regulamin portalu tego zabrania.

Użytkownik może przekazać innemu Użytkownikowi posiadane żetony na własną odpowiedzialność i z wszelkimi konsekwencjami prawnymi z tym związanymi, o ile działanie to nie ma na celu ominięcia postanowień regulaminu w szczególności dotyczących KYC i Wypłaty.

Administrator może wstrzymać wszelkie transakcje pieniężne pomiędzy Użytkownikiem a Wykonawcą, a także monitować płatności dokonywane przez Użytkowników na rachunek bankowy Administratora, w przypadku podejrzenia, iż działania te noszą znamiona zachowań nielegalnych, w szczególności związanych z praniem brudnych pieniędzy lub finansowaniem terroryzmu.

Dokonywanie płatności wynagrodzenia na rzecz osób trzecich jest prawnie zabroniona.

ODPOWIEDZ