Witamy na forum %s

Oficjalne forum ShowUp.tv

Zaloguj się

Laptop+External camera problem

Nie wykrywa kamery? Nie ma obrazu? Opisz problem.
ODPOWIEDZ
ChengNee

Laptop+External camera problem

Post autor: ChengNee » pt lis 05, 2021 2:04 pm

I need help with a problem I have with my streams.

I own an Acer Nitro5 with a NVIDIA GTX1650 graphics card. I bought this computer because I was told it was very good, and it is. I bought a Logitech 920e for streaming. When I connect the camera to the computer, everything looks fine. I open OBS and the video source seems to work without a problem. However, every time I try to stream, the video has a terrible quality and flickers green, making the Logitech unusable. This problem doesn't happen with the built in camera.

I tried other cameras and even using my phone as a webcam with iVcam and XSplit, and the result is always the same as with the Logitech.

I have reinstalled and updated the Nvidia drivers to its latest version, and also tried and old driver as advised in some forum around. The result is always the same: A horrible green flickering.

Has anyone here have gone through the same issue? What is the solution to it? Is it a NVIDIA issue? I have tried the Logitech in an old AMD integrated graphics Laptop and it doesn't flicker, but unfortunately it is so old that the image freezes very often and I can't use it.

Help please!

Awatar użytkownika
GORYL

Post autor: GORYL » pt lis 05, 2021 5:59 pm

Work with Opera browser 64bit, no problem and it works.Allow the site for camera and microphone devices.

Pytajnik

Post autor: Pytajnik » pt lis 05, 2021 9:49 pm

Did you try plugging camera via USB 3.0 (blue color inside) and in general in different ports?
Might be issue of power section of your laptop...

In OBS recording to file, file has no issues? Only Showup?
What about other sites? (E.g. webcam testing sites)

ChengNee

Post autor: ChengNee » sob lis 06, 2021 4:00 am

Pytajnik pisze:
pt lis 05, 2021 9:49 pm
Did you try plugging camera via USB 3.0 (blue color inside) and in general in different ports?
I did.

Might be issue of power section of your laptop... : I read about it and I made sure no USB port/device enters in power saving mode.

In OBS recording to file, file has no issues? Only Showup? Only ShowUp
What about other sites? (E.g. webcam testing sites) I haven't thought about that. I will check it out and post back
[/quote]

Pytajnik

Post autor: Pytajnik » sob lis 06, 2021 3:00 pm

Random thought: Try via Logitech Capture software.

ODPOWIEDZ