Oficjalne forum ShowUp.tv

Zaloguj się

This site is losing its appeal

Opisz, co Ci się podoba, a co nie.
ODPOWIEDZ
SkifPrincec

This site is losing its appeal

Post autor: SkifPrincec » pn gru 23, 2019 8:28 am

First, we liked this Internet resource, it was interesting and there was motivation. To date, there is no motivation or desire to spend time on this site. Firstly, the site is not responsible and does not guarantee that no one is recording your show, secondly, viewers here are very greedy and mean, they can only be rude. So I think the site will soon begin to lose its models.

GinTonik

Post autor: GinTonik » pn gru 23, 2019 7:42 pm

It's been like that since the beggining of showup and nothing was changed. You're saying site is not taking the responsibility and doesn't guarantee that no one is recording - I don't know too many cam websites, but which one does that? Viewers aren't greedy, at least I wouldn't call them greedy - in what way they're greedy? Because they ask for more and more without paying for it? It's like that everywhere, get used to it :D about being mean - if you're a broadcaster you can simply ban them - problem solved. Mean people, like greedy people, are on every single website. Most of the guys here are hidding behind the masks, to mask their disabilities, when you really think that they're nice and sooooo thoughtful they show their real face - but I like said MOST, not all. This site won't start loosing models suddenly - it's been here for few years, and believe or not, but in my opinion the amount of models and viewers is still rising. Like, for example, during last year a lot of broadcasters from behind the eastern border of Poland started broadcasting here, few Polish models also did the same. It will start loosing something but that thing will be viewers with some manners or brain in the right place and they simply move to better websites, like the starting with letter "c" - it's just because customers are protected there, there's more features and the models are much better than here. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that just because I don't like Poles - it's all about the quality of the show and of the website owners.

ODPOWIEDZ